1. Milk- for protein and vitamin D.
2. Flour- to thicken the mixture, but also contains Niacin, Iron, Folic Acid, Thiamin, and Riboflavin.
3. Apple Juice- to help combat frizz and is a great source of vitamin C.
4. Vegetable Oil- for adding lubrication and moisture.
5. 2 thoroughly beaten eggs- for protein and restoration.
6. Honey- for adding luster, shine, is anti fungal, and restoration.
Once all ingredients have been mixed to a desired consistency, I spritzed my hair with a little water and began applying; starting with the ends, I saturated the mixture throughout my entire head without clumping the hair together and forming knots and tangles. After using up the whole treatment, I grabbed a plastic conditioning cap and placed on my head securing all hair into it for proper penetration; for maximum heat I wrapped an old grocery bag over the cap to increase the natural heat. Once everything is secured allow the concoction to set for at least 45 minutes, then rinse thoroughly following up with a co-wash.